Monday, June 27, 2011

Etsy and Chess

Its been a few days since I updated this, and I wanted to give everyone an update on my chess blanket. I've been working on this blanket for a couple of months (I started it in the beginning of March), and now I'm so close to being done it's insane! 

This is half the blanket folded in half. I've only got 16 more squares to complete! Which is really exciting, because this was done really fast compared to the last blanket I did which took 6 months. However, it might be a little delayed because I start working next month and school the month after! 

If you want to get updates on chess earlier, you might want to follow me on Twitter. ^^ I normally post my Etsy links there when I list a new item. 

That's the next thing - I've decided to make an Etsy Account. So, if you have one, add me to your circle ♥ 

I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately - my friend asked me to make her some octopus when she has money, but she asked for a same. Here it is! I really don't have enough room for him in my mass of stuff though, so if you know someone who might want him, head over to my etsy to buy it.


Also - if you would like a commission from me, please email me and check out my dA Gallery for more stuff. 

I hope everyone has a good day! ♥

1 comment: