Friday, May 13, 2011

Puppy Update and Current Project List

In a previous post, I told you about my two adorable puppies. Unfortunately, not everything has been a bed of roses lately. When I headed to the beach, the puppies were left with my mother. She called us on the way there and old us that Little Roxy had Parvo.

She's on heavy antibiotics right now and she's doing pretty well. Raleigh has to have more Parvo Boosters so she doesn't get it.

Otherwise, I've been working on a few things. I'll put pictures and sniplets up soon! List Time!

Current Projects (Writing):
• Hammers and Strings (Hetalia) - General Fanfiction, America & Canada Centric; Oneshot
• War and Balance (Hetalia) - Japan/Romano; Germany/Veneziano; Multi-Chapter

Current Projects (Craft):
• Hetalia Mochis: England, Japan,
• Chess Blanket
• Portal Blanket
• Baby Things: Coat, Blanket -- more stuff will be added later.
• Russia Scarf

I'll post pictures up soon of my various craft works in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment