Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stressful Day

Today, like any day, would seem pretty normal. You know - wake up, get dressed, and head to campus. Being a college student, this is extremely normal. However, I woke up and things just snowballed to hell. I don't even know why today was stressful, but I just didn't want to exist today. I'm hoping it'll be better tomorrow, since I have a mid-week break (in which I will utilize doing my French homework. Quiz there Friday - better not forget that!)

The stressful part of my day was when I came home. I have two puppies - Raleigh and Roxie. They're beautiful girls, but skittish. Roxie isn't keeping food down, though, and I don't know what is wrong with her. We tried bland dog-food and bits of non-seasoned, boiled chicken breast, but she threw that up too.

I hope Roxie will be fine, though. She's such a darling little puppy, but she's already so thin and on top of that isn't getting much nutrition since she keeps vomiting and such. I should probably take her to the vet...

I don't know what to do.

Finals are coming up soon. I only have a week left of class, and the teachers are trying to shove everything they couldn't fit into their schedule in this last week. I'm glad it ends soon - maybe next semester will be better. I hope this doesn't give me an ulcer or something - that would take the cake.

I should probably go do something productive (though I'll probably end up reading again!)

Sea Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment